Welcome to THS PTA 2021-2022 School Year!
The PTA welcomes you and your student(s)! We are a collective effort by volunteers representing Tahoma High School and their teachers and students.
Our PTA is incredibly grateful and thankful to all of our volunteers, families, organizations, along with the dedicated staff and administration, throughout the school year, for supporting our mission. We look forward to continuing our shared journey in 2021-2022.
The Mission of the THS PTA is to complement educators efforts in preparing our students for a successful future with a well rounded educational foundation.
We accomplish this through fundraising and providing a base of volunteers who are committed to providing a positive school environment by means of strong staff support and avenues to sponsor a variety of student programs at each grade level.
Two easy ways to join:
1. Online at https://mp.gg/1jjka
2. Scan the QR code with your phone: THS-PTA-Membership-QR.JPG
Current and Upcoming Events!
Announcing Tahoma High School Grad Night!!
Grad Night will be held on June 14, 2022 following graduation!
Please plan for your 2022 Graduating Senior to attend a night they won't forget with their classmates. Your graduate will get TSD bus transportation from the ShoWare center to the event space (and then be returned back to Tahoma High School), be fed and hydrated all night long, along with give aways and fun memories that will last a lifetime. Wish we could share more but it's always been a fun surprise for the students; they can expect similar type of venues as in years past!
The tickets are $150 per ticket and can be purchased at https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/5439032 until June 12th. Tickets can still be purchased at graduation night at the ShoWare Center; look for signs for PTA/Grad Night.
For your senior to attend the Grad Night Party:
1. Buy a ticket via Brown Paper Tickets at https://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/5439032 or by sending in a check to Tahoma HS PTA, PO Box 74, Maple Valley, WA 98038, or by dropping off a check in the main office at THS
2. Print off the Grad Night forms and fill them out. Indicate how you paid (via Brown Paper Tickets or check – please include check #). Mail the forms to Tahoma HS PTA, PO Box 74, Maple Valley, WA 98038 or drop off in the main office before June 14th.
Grad Night Forms needed:
Scholarships are available. Applications will be in the counseling office when school is in session or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Tahoma High School PTA is in urgent need of Grad Night Volunteers - chaperones, especially.
In order to volunteer, you must be a THS PTA member and obtain TSD clearance.
1. Join THS PTA online at https://www.memberplanet.com/.../thspta2020-2021membership
Fees paid for PTA will be applied to the 2021-2022 school year and will go directly to help fund PTA programs - such as Grad Night. Memberships will expire in the fall of 2022, at which time renewals will be sent out for the 2022-2023 school year.
2. TSD Volunteer Registration: https://tahomavolunteers.hrmplus.net
Parents of seniors, juniors, sophomores and freshmen are all welcome; volunteers need to be THS PTA members and be cleared as a volunteer with the Tahoma School District.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering to help the committee.